Tequila Martini?
A friend of mine was making martinis the other night. I hate gin, but said I would make my own......with tequila! Now, you too can do it by following these simple steps!
Instead of Gin, use Casa Noble Reposado Tequila (or any 100% agave tequila)
Instead of Vermouth, use Cointreu Orange Liquor (pronounced "la-kuur")
Instead of olive juice use a fresh lime
Pour three shots of tequila in a martini glass over ice
Pour one shot of Cointreu into the glass
Squeeze half of the lime into glass
You can actually add salt to the rim of the glass if you want and it's ok by me.
Stir and drink......FUCK YEA! I just need to think of a name for it......
COMMENT HERE!
A friend of mine was making martinis the other night. I hate gin, but said I would make my own......with tequila! Now, you too can do it by following these simple steps!
Instead of Gin, use Casa Noble Reposado Tequila (or any 100% agave tequila)
Instead of Vermouth, use Cointreu Orange Liquor (pronounced "la-kuur")
Instead of olive juice use a fresh lime
Pour three shots of tequila in a martini glass over ice
Pour one shot of Cointreu into the glass
Squeeze half of the lime into glass
You can actually add salt to the rim of the glass if you want and it's ok by me.
Stir and drink......FUCK YEA! I just need to think of a name for it......
COMMENT HERE!

<< Home