Close Calls
Bad poker night, mixing Cabo Wabo and Vodka, high speeds and pouring rain make for an interesting drive on dark mountain roads.
I swear I hit some flooded areas that made me think I drove in to the lake. I mean fucking lights out. My car never ceases to amaze me, cuz I had given up, but it pulled through and here I am yet again. Let's hear it for conquered countries, when they go away from building war machines the engineering goes to a good cause. In a strange way my car is the succesor to the FW 190. Perhaps our grandchildren will be driving Iraqi cars due to the high driving standards and/or build quality. I doubt it though, but thanks for the oil. You're not completely worthless.
Damn, I'm trashed.
I swear I hit some flooded areas that made me think I drove in to the lake. I mean fucking lights out. My car never ceases to amaze me, cuz I had given up, but it pulled through and here I am yet again. Let's hear it for conquered countries, when they go away from building war machines the engineering goes to a good cause. In a strange way my car is the succesor to the FW 190. Perhaps our grandchildren will be driving Iraqi cars due to the high driving standards and/or build quality. I doubt it though, but thanks for the oil. You're not completely worthless.
Damn, I'm trashed.

<< Home