Cabo - the Pacific Side
Here are some teaser pics. I'll try to get all the real pics up soon.
I shot these over on the Pacific Side of Cabo at the Finisterra. I had never been up there even with about 15 trips to Cabo. Anyway I went for a long walk and ended up on the other side of the hill. It's Muy Bonita over there. Might even have to stay out there sometime.
Make sure you look at them fullsize (click on that little box in the bottom right corner if you're using IE).
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/el_bobbo/DSC00947.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/el_bobbo/DSC00940.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/el_bobbo/DSC00941.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/el_bobbo/DSC00946.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/el_bobbo/DSC070324.jpg
I shot these over on the Pacific Side of Cabo at the Finisterra. I had never been up there even with about 15 trips to Cabo. Anyway I went for a long walk and ended up on the other side of the hill. It's Muy Bonita over there. Might even have to stay out there sometime.
Make sure you look at them fullsize (click on that little box in the bottom right corner if you're using IE).
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/el_bobbo/DSC00947.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/el_bobbo/DSC00940.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/el_bobbo/DSC00941.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/el_bobbo/DSC00946.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/el_bobbo/DSC070324.jpg

<< Home