lunes, agosto 29, 2005

|

Weekend

I was suppose to go drinking in Tahoe but I some how got talked into going to the California State Fair. I had never been before, and I've never had the desire to go either. It wasn't too bad.

The buddy of mine who just married that Brazilian chick about a year and half ago is already getting divorced! I felt sorry for him and told him I would go. What I didn't know was that he was bringing two of the hottest women I've ever seen in my life. I mean fucking gorgeous. I'm in love, with both of them. They are "au pair's" for a couple rich friends of his and from the Czech Republic (don't call it Czechoslovakia I found out). I can't tell you how good this woman looked so I won't even try. I will tell you that I'm going to visit the Czech Republic very soon and find a wife. Well, maybe not a wife, but I'm fucking going there....very soon. Like this year.

On a side note, there was a huge billboard as you go into the Cal Expo parking with a photo of Arnold screaming and the caption says something along the lines of " he's attacked firefighters, teachers, nurses, policeman, etc. are you next? "

WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with the liberals in California (or anywhere for that matter)? They're fucking psychotic. Really, they have no common sense or understanding of the ways of the world. I'm pretty moderate in my old age, but this shit pisses me off bad. What part of broke don't they understand? They managed to cement the fact that I will campaign for Arnie for the next election. He's the best thing to happen to this state since the porn industry.


Speaking of porn.....as promised, hot latina ass posted below!




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com