domingo, octubre 23, 2005

|

DRUNKARD ALIVE!!!

Drunkard is alive! Check out what I found on the local Craigslist, this has to be him. Violence toward women, Asians, and bad drivers in one paragraph? It's Drunkard! Didn't know he was in town.


http://sacramento.craigslist.org/mis/105888613.html
Where's my Audi (gray) driving Asian Ho? - 30
Reply to: anon-105888613@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-10-22, 9:44AM PDT


Saturday -9am. You got off at I-80 and Madison after sending me a clear invitation to tap that ass. When you swereved in front of me I narrowly missed connecting with you my little speed racer. I was sure it was a signal to only me that if I tried I could indeed connect with your rear end. But then I noticed you where cutting everyone off. While I feel a little used I'm willing to swallow my pride and accept your payment of ass in return for risking everyones life this morning on the freeway. In lieu of ass I'll also accept an opprotunity to punch you in the face.

* this is in or around I-80/Madison
* no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests