Sammy Cinco De Mayo
Well, since I live 1.3 hours from South Lake Tahoe, I really should go at least once. The thing is I find it depressing that the Tahoe Wabo sucks balls. I mean, they don't even have shows there, the shows are at Harrah's across the street.
Either way, I'm there for the tequila (and poker). Yes, I think I'll go. Need to at least once.
http://www.redrocker.com/index.php?s=concerts&id=123
May 5, 2007 - Tahoe Wabo - Harrah's South Shore Room
South Lake Tahoe, NV
VIP onsale Friday Feb. 16th @ 3pm
VIP tickets for this show go onsale Friday Feb. 16th @ 3pm:
Meanwhile, TN wants CaboMasters Part Two
Either way, I'm there for the tequila (and poker). Yes, I think I'll go. Need to at least once.
http://www.redrocker.com/index.php?s=concerts&id=123
May 5, 2007 - Tahoe Wabo - Harrah's South Shore Room
South Lake Tahoe, NV
VIP onsale Friday Feb. 16th @ 3pm
Meanwhile, TN wants CaboMasters Part Two

<< Home