jueves, febrero 19, 2004

|
Life is kinda strange sometime. Since I’m a complete insomniac I was scouting out some fresh Mexico itineraries online. Websites like cabogabe.com are cool because people can get the real deal on a given area. Not some PR filled, come spend your U.S. Dollars here website paid for by a gringo with a hotel, or the local Mexico put your town name here tourist board’s site. I like scouting out peoples personal websites for trips. You can really come up with some cool shit on places to go. Someday soon I will post a few of the great Baja sites I have found over the years.

Anyway, strange part. I am checking out some website by a couple somewhere in the Pacific Northwest. I found there webpage due to them taking a trip to Mexico last year. I’m browsing their photos and was a little shocked. There was a number of photos of an ex-girlfriend I use to be pretty close too. Actually I was a lot shocked. They were hangin out with her and her husband, boyfriend whatever the fuck he is. Weird ju ju huh? There is what, 10 quazillion photos online. 10 Million for Mexico at least. She's put on a lot of weight.

I also logged on to my IM for the first time in about 3 months. I was looking at the names that are still on there. Mostly women, and I have fucked all but one of them. In fact that same one mentioned earlier is on there. Pretty much have had a relationship with all of them now that I think of it. Almost all of them are now married and have had kids not long after I quit seeing them. Including the one from the photos, who I actually was really into. Most of them were hot and are now fat.

What’s my point? I dunno? All I am saying is when I am done with women (or they are done with me) they seem to get fat, married and pregnant within like a year, year and a half. I mean lots of them, not one or two. I swear I miss something here. Wanderlust? Alcoholism? Wandering eye? I mean, sooner or later I gots to settle down right?

The strangest part? I am posting this dead sober. Spooky huh? Yea, Fuck you too.