martes, mayo 25, 2004

|
1800 Super Premium Tequila?

When I first read this I thought to myself "self, WHAT THE FUCK!". Then I realized the source. This isn't an article it's a fucking press release. Look at the fucking source. Why would they accept this as news? Anyway, something to read. You can get the whole article here:

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/040524/nyfnst04_1.html

"super premium tequila" my ass.
-----------------------------------------------

1800(R) Tequila Unveils the Ultimate Portfolio of Super-Premium Tequilas Made With 100% Agave Available for the First Time


Monday May 24, 5:09 am ET


NEW YORK, May 24 /PRNewswire/ -- 1800® Tequila, the world's best selling super-premium Tequila, has unveiled a complete portfolio of 100% Blue Agave Tequilas. The Ultimate Portfolio will be available nationally beginning in the Spring 2004, and includes 1800® Silver (new), 1800® Reposado and 1800® Anejo.



"As the leading super-premium Tequila in the United States, it is a natural evolution for 1800® to offer a complete portfolio of 100% Blue Agave Tequilas," said Neil Gallo, Senior Director, 1800® Tequila. "Now our customers and consumers have three ways to experience the uniquely smooth taste of 1800® Tequila."
--------------------------------------------------------------

One more reason to hate Cuervo....cocksuckers.