Tequila Night!
Not anymore then any other Saturday night....but it makes me happy. It's always nice to look forward to something. I'm already bored with the LordSammyBot.
Riddle me this.....Waborita for the first person to name this band without cheating. You all know I'm good for it too!
If you squeeze my lizard
I'll put my snake on you
I'm a romantic adventure
And I'm a reptile too
But it don't make no difference
'cos I ain't gonna be, easy, easy
the only time I'm easy's when I'm
Killed by death
Brilliant lyrics! :D I was listening to this band today, and forgot how much they started. No one had a punk/metal fusion before them. This is years before Metallica. Good hard, LOUD, and fast nasty pointless music. I still dig it.
Not anymore then any other Saturday night....but it makes me happy. It's always nice to look forward to something. I'm already bored with the LordSammyBot.
Riddle me this.....Waborita for the first person to name this band without cheating. You all know I'm good for it too!
If you squeeze my lizard
I'll put my snake on you
I'm a romantic adventure
And I'm a reptile too
But it don't make no difference
'cos I ain't gonna be, easy, easy
the only time I'm easy's when I'm
Killed by death
Brilliant lyrics! :D I was listening to this band today, and forgot how much they started. No one had a punk/metal fusion before them. This is years before Metallica. Good hard, LOUD, and fast nasty pointless music. I still dig it.

<< Home