Cabo Wabo Tahoe
Well, since everyone has been waiting for it, and I have been avoiding it...here it is.
Vince McMahon and myself got to Tahoe first on our way to the Playboy 50th Anniversary Party at Altitudes (with our VIP passes bitch). We had some time to kill waiting for the slow motherfuckers and decided to check out Sammy's new place.
Well, the bottom line is it fucking sucks cock. Sammy should be embarrassed and ashamed that he's calling this fucking hole Cabo Wabo. It insults his tequila, his fans and Cabo San Lucas itself. It's an insanely overpriced, nice Mexican restaurant which is half gift shop...I mean a HUGE gift shop. The place is also tiny, with low ceilings and NO DANCE FLOOR! We made one later of course by moving tables and shit. The low ceilings bugged the hell out of me too. I felt like I was in someones dining room.
The other downside is the service isn't to cool. No smiles, no hello, just a what do you want look. A couple hot women working there but they weren't the most pleasant either. I ordered fish tacos at the bar. They were $15.00 and combined maybe 3oz. of fish and 2 pounds of cabbage and beans. Our bill for two people, a couple drinks, and 4 tacos was $70 plus my usual big tip so I can act cooler then I am. $100 bucks.
The good: They do have some fantastic tequila. I had the ultra rare Don Julio 1941 for $20 per shot. Amazing tequila BTW. The bar is nice, not very Cabo like, but nice. It's clean and they play Sammy Videos on three TVs. I'm huntin' here. There was a great crowd around 2AM partying. That's about it really.
Comment Here
Well, since everyone has been waiting for it, and I have been avoiding it...here it is.
Vince McMahon and myself got to Tahoe first on our way to the Playboy 50th Anniversary Party at Altitudes (with our VIP passes bitch). We had some time to kill waiting for the slow motherfuckers and decided to check out Sammy's new place.
Well, the bottom line is it fucking sucks cock. Sammy should be embarrassed and ashamed that he's calling this fucking hole Cabo Wabo. It insults his tequila, his fans and Cabo San Lucas itself. It's an insanely overpriced, nice Mexican restaurant which is half gift shop...I mean a HUGE gift shop. The place is also tiny, with low ceilings and NO DANCE FLOOR! We made one later of course by moving tables and shit. The low ceilings bugged the hell out of me too. I felt like I was in someones dining room.
The other downside is the service isn't to cool. No smiles, no hello, just a what do you want look. A couple hot women working there but they weren't the most pleasant either. I ordered fish tacos at the bar. They were $15.00 and combined maybe 3oz. of fish and 2 pounds of cabbage and beans. Our bill for two people, a couple drinks, and 4 tacos was $70 plus my usual big tip so I can act cooler then I am. $100 bucks.
The good: They do have some fantastic tequila. I had the ultra rare Don Julio 1941 for $20 per shot. Amazing tequila BTW. The bar is nice, not very Cabo like, but nice. It's clean and they play Sammy Videos on three TVs. I'm huntin' here. There was a great crowd around 2AM partying. That's about it really.
Comment Here

<< Home