Cool, Drunk Guy has Brazilian Chicas on his blog!
I told you my buddie Aaron married a hot Brazilian chick right? Her whole family was at the wedding. Very cool people.
Her girlfriends were not hot so I didn't do them, but I could of and that's the point.
Actually, the point is we need to go to South America. There are too many hot women that need green cards down there. I'm ready to go. Let's price it out. They will kidnap us for ransom in Brazil though. I saw it on the Simpsons. Aaron and myself were joking about it at the wedding, and they got pissed! They took this shit serious. It's a fucking cartoon that has made fun of every country on the planet. I think Brazil must have low self-esteem.
Read this article by a liberal British paper for more info:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,3604,681172,00.html
I told you my buddie Aaron married a hot Brazilian chick right? Her whole family was at the wedding. Very cool people.
Her girlfriends were not hot so I didn't do them, but I could of and that's the point.
Actually, the point is we need to go to South America. There are too many hot women that need green cards down there. I'm ready to go. Let's price it out. They will kidnap us for ransom in Brazil though. I saw it on the Simpsons. Aaron and myself were joking about it at the wedding, and they got pissed! They took this shit serious. It's a fucking cartoon that has made fun of every country on the planet. I think Brazil must have low self-esteem.
Read this article by a liberal British paper for more info:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,3604,681172,00.html

<< Home