Whooo......I'm Fucked Up!
Tesoro Azteca Reposado Baby! I am tore up!
"get you some!...get you some!...."
"how do you know who to shoot?"
"The ones that run are Viet Cong, the ones that don't run are well disciplined Viet Cong"
"Get you some!....come on!.....Get you some!"
"how do you shoot women and children?"
"Easy.....You just don't lead them as much!"
I fucked it up I'm sure, but that is a great movie. Waborita to the first person to figure it out.This is easy.
Any way, the big score from below. I log on to BevMo! and check out the "clearance" sales. The have Tesoro Azteca Reposado on sale. I have had Tesoro Azteca Anejo before. It was one of the best tequilas of all time. This is the reposado. I take a chance and order five (5) FUCKIN" BOTTLES!
It showed up tonight and it sure as hell ain't the Anejo. It's good though. It punishes the previous "budget agave" leaders. I recommend this shit...go GET YOU SOME!.
How much? $16.99!!!!! I shit you not. The distillery went out of business, and I think BevMo! has been holding on to some bottles. Want more good news? They are 1 liter bottles! I can't explain why, but this is a steal you should take advantage of. NOW!!!!!
No, it's not Cabo Wabo (or Don Julio, or Casa Noble, or Tenoch) but $17 for a very decent 100% agave tequila is good. This retails for $40!
GET YOU SOME!
I am FUCKED UP! Yes, it's an agave buzz too. Life is good.
COMMENT HERE BITCHES!
Tesoro Azteca Reposado Baby! I am tore up!
"get you some!...get you some!...."
"how do you know who to shoot?"
"The ones that run are Viet Cong, the ones that don't run are well disciplined Viet Cong"
"Get you some!....come on!.....Get you some!"
"how do you shoot women and children?"
"Easy.....You just don't lead them as much!"
I fucked it up I'm sure, but that is a great movie. Waborita to the first person to figure it out.This is easy.
Any way, the big score from below. I log on to BevMo! and check out the "clearance" sales. The have Tesoro Azteca Reposado on sale. I have had Tesoro Azteca Anejo before. It was one of the best tequilas of all time. This is the reposado. I take a chance and order five (5) FUCKIN" BOTTLES!
It showed up tonight and it sure as hell ain't the Anejo. It's good though. It punishes the previous "budget agave" leaders. I recommend this shit...go GET YOU SOME!.
How much? $16.99!!!!! I shit you not. The distillery went out of business, and I think BevMo! has been holding on to some bottles. Want more good news? They are 1 liter bottles! I can't explain why, but this is a steal you should take advantage of. NOW!!!!!
No, it's not Cabo Wabo (or Don Julio, or Casa Noble, or Tenoch) but $17 for a very decent 100% agave tequila is good. This retails for $40!
GET YOU SOME!
I am FUCKED UP! Yes, it's an agave buzz too. Life is good.
COMMENT HERE BITCHES!

<< Home