I don't know if this is funny or just sad?
They're going to kill two of their "allies" over scarves? What an advanced culture. These people really do want the whole world to hate them don't they. I can't wait to see what France does. I bet they fold.
Interesting quote from the article:
"Their kidnapping is incomprehensible to all those who know that France, the country of origin of human rights, is a land of tolerance and of respect for others," Barnier said before seeing Arab League chief Amr Moussa and Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit."
They're going to kill two of their "allies" over scarves? What an advanced culture. These people really do want the whole world to hate them don't they. I can't wait to see what France does. I bet they fold.
Interesting quote from the article:
"Their kidnapping is incomprehensible to all those who know that France, the country of origin of human rights, is a land of tolerance and of respect for others," Barnier said before seeing Arab League chief Amr Moussa and Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit."
France is the country of origin for human rights? When did this happen? Sometime between those great civil rights activists Louis XVI and Napolean?
-------------------------------------
France races against clock in hostage crisis
CRISIS DRAGS FRANCE INTO IRAQ
"France, due to its position on the war in Iraq, could have hoped it was safe," Le Figaro said in an editorial on Monday. "This was not the case."
http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsPackageArticle.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=573768§ion=news

<< Home