lunes, agosto 16, 2004

|
Daaaamn!

Went to a friend's house last nigth for a little pool party thing. The dude just spent 200 Large on remodeling his backyard. No shit, $200,000 on the fucking backyard! I'll try to post some pics and where it's at if anyone wants to break-in.

He actually has a outdoor bar that is better then the outside bars at most resorts in Cabo. I mean it's nice. But he has no tequila. Well, almost no tequila.

They asked if I wanted a drink, and I asked if they had anything that didn't suck. I mean, $200K and no decent booze other then expensive wine = manbitch!

Then Sammy stepped in. My friend tells me that someone gave them a bottle of tequila years ago. I said to go get it bitch. Can you guess what it was? That's right an old style bottle of Cabo Wabo unopened. He keeps it hidden becuase it scares his wife. They said they hear Mexican music in there dreams when it's in the house.

Anyway, cracked the fucker open and got down to business. I only had three drinks and used the rest to convert everyone there. People love this shit. I suppose since it was an unopened old bottle we should of jsut went to the store and purchased a new bottle for $40, but what the fuck, soemthing about drinking an old sealed Cabo Wabo bottle is cool. Plus he can afford it.

COMMENT