Build home bar with quality liquor
"Tequila: Tequila is made in Mexico from the fermented and distilled sap of the agave or century plant. The basic mixing choice is Cuervo Tequila, also called Mixto (under $20). A cottage industry of finer tequilas, some made from the blue agave plant, others aged or flavored, has elevated tequila drinking to a trendy affair. Brands such as Cabo Wabo (from former Van Halen lead singer Sammy Hagar) runs $40-$70 and top-of-the-line sipping tequilas such as Jose Cuervo Reserve can cost more than $100."
I think I need to write a letter to the editor. Well, at least they mentioned Cabo Wabo.
"Tequila: Tequila is made in Mexico from the fermented and distilled sap of the agave or century plant. The basic mixing choice is Cuervo Tequila, also called Mixto (under $20). A cottage industry of finer tequilas, some made from the blue agave plant, others aged or flavored, has elevated tequila drinking to a trendy affair. Brands such as Cabo Wabo (from former Van Halen lead singer Sammy Hagar) runs $40-$70 and top-of-the-line sipping tequilas such as Jose Cuervo Reserve can cost more than $100."
I think I need to write a letter to the editor. Well, at least they mentioned Cabo Wabo.

<< Home