Sammy works in mysterious ways
I had to go get an ultrasound this morning (yea, apparently they're not just for pregnant women anymore). As always I'm stressed and running way behind. I jump in the car and take off. I glance down at the instrument panel and it says Cabo Wabo!? I slam the brakes and stop to look at it. What the fuck! I'm not kidding, my car says Cabo motherfuckin' Wabo! I thought it was telling me to go back in the house and drink!
Well, apparently I had left the Sirrius satellite on "Hair Nation" I think it is. It's all 80's metal/hard rock. I had the sound off and didn't even realize it. Now, the system also displays between the tach and speedo, which is why my car said "Cabo Wabo". I turn up the sound and the Van Halen song Cabo Wabo is starting, I mean just starting. Yes, before it was a bar and before it was a tequila it was a song. Circa 1986??? It made me want to go drink tequila in Cabo something bad.
The drive I was doing always takes 15-20 minutes. It's pouring rain, and I have ten minutes. I take off and don't hit any fucking lights. Not one. I was nailing some yellows, but that's safe in the rain. I got there so quick that the song was still on. I sat in the car and listened to it. Then I smoked.
What a great fucking day. Thank you Sammy.
I had to go get an ultrasound this morning (yea, apparently they're not just for pregnant women anymore). As always I'm stressed and running way behind. I jump in the car and take off. I glance down at the instrument panel and it says Cabo Wabo!? I slam the brakes and stop to look at it. What the fuck! I'm not kidding, my car says Cabo motherfuckin' Wabo! I thought it was telling me to go back in the house and drink!
Well, apparently I had left the Sirrius satellite on "Hair Nation" I think it is. It's all 80's metal/hard rock. I had the sound off and didn't even realize it. Now, the system also displays between the tach and speedo, which is why my car said "Cabo Wabo". I turn up the sound and the Van Halen song Cabo Wabo is starting, I mean just starting. Yes, before it was a bar and before it was a tequila it was a song. Circa 1986??? It made me want to go drink tequila in Cabo something bad.
The drive I was doing always takes 15-20 minutes. It's pouring rain, and I have ten minutes. I take off and don't hit any fucking lights. Not one. I was nailing some yellows, but that's safe in the rain. I got there so quick that the song was still on. I sat in the car and listened to it. Then I smoked.
What a great fucking day. Thank you Sammy.

<< Home