Omen?
No, not the feel good movie of 1976, but something much more intriguing then the antichrist. I was driving home last night, and as every night I pass the Sammy Hagar Cabo Wabo Tahoe sign.
As I'm driving by it Cabo Wabo comes on Sirrius, which as you remember shows up on my instrument panel before the song come on. No bullshit. What are the fucking odds?
Within maybe 100 feet of the Billboard my car says "Cabo Wabo". As I'm listening to the song, I remember all the drunk times and the fact that I haven't been there for 15 months. Sammy is trying to tell me something here. I'm sure of it.
Add all this into writing my Cabo tour guide for 8zero8, and the price of tickets right now and I think it may be time to schedule a trip. My head needs a Cabo break.
Well this morning Cabo Gabe calls and claims someone told him there are $99 Cabo tickets. I already knew this of course, but now I'm tempted. Cabo Gabe is going to lose 3 weeks of time shares if he doesn't use them soon, this means free place at Pueblo Bonito Rose for me. A quick four or five day trip sounds pretty fuckign good right about now. Let's see if Gabe flakes out again or comes through. He has flaked the last four times (even when it's his own idea to go). He's due for a successful trip. Especially after he backed out on the Caribbean thing.
FYI, I'll try to finish the Cabo info part two tonight.
No, not the feel good movie of 1976, but something much more intriguing then the antichrist. I was driving home last night, and as every night I pass the Sammy Hagar Cabo Wabo Tahoe sign.
As I'm driving by it Cabo Wabo comes on Sirrius, which as you remember shows up on my instrument panel before the song come on. No bullshit. What are the fucking odds?
Within maybe 100 feet of the Billboard my car says "Cabo Wabo". As I'm listening to the song, I remember all the drunk times and the fact that I haven't been there for 15 months. Sammy is trying to tell me something here. I'm sure of it.
Add all this into writing my Cabo tour guide for 8zero8, and the price of tickets right now and I think it may be time to schedule a trip. My head needs a Cabo break.
Well this morning Cabo Gabe calls and claims someone told him there are $99 Cabo tickets. I already knew this of course, but now I'm tempted. Cabo Gabe is going to lose 3 weeks of time shares if he doesn't use them soon, this means free place at Pueblo Bonito Rose for me. A quick four or five day trip sounds pretty fuckign good right about now. Let's see if Gabe flakes out again or comes through. He has flaked the last four times (even when it's his own idea to go). He's due for a successful trip. Especially after he backed out on the Caribbean thing.
FYI, I'll try to finish the Cabo info part two tonight.

<< Home