Ivan Lenin
I cannot stop reading this blog. It's great! I avoid politics here, since we talk about tequila. Tequila is more important then politics. Tequila is more important then man himself. Tequila transcends all parties and borders, and does it's work on the soul.....oh, wait, off topic again. Where was I?That's right, this guy is fucking cool.
Very interesting take on America and the world by someone who has experienced what the extreme left has to offer. Anyone with time to kill I highly recommend checking out the archives, good reading and funny. Kind of like Drunkard without the violence and aggression.
http://ivanlenin.blogspot.com/
Very interesting take on America and the world by someone who has experienced what the extreme left has to offer. Anyone with time to kill I highly recommend checking out the archives, good reading and funny. Kind of like Drunkard without the violence and aggression.
http://ivanlenin.blogspot.com/

<< Home