Webber Gone
Holyfuckingfuck!!!

I fell asleep with the TV on and woke up to this at 4AM. Now I can't get back to sleep due to high stress and depression. Why would they do this shit? We could of traded Peja, who has shown his true Euro roots lately and been whining like a little girl. Peja has greater value anyway. When he chooses to play the man is the best 3 point man in the NBA. He openly says he wants to leave yet they keep him and get rid of one of the three people that made the Kings what they are today. Amazing.
What's more amazing is we get Corliss Williamson back, and two people I've never heard of! We drafted Corliss years ago and he was no good then and he's no good now. What's even MORE amazing then that? They throw in Sacramento native Matt Barnes who has made some of the biggest plays of the season. This kid was pumped to play for the Kings and injected energy everytime he left the bench.
Here are the only reasons I can think of for Petrie's move:

I fell asleep with the TV on and woke up to this at 4AM. Now I can't get back to sleep due to high stress and depression. Why would they do this shit? We could of traded Peja, who has shown his true Euro roots lately and been whining like a little girl. Peja has greater value anyway. When he chooses to play the man is the best 3 point man in the NBA. He openly says he wants to leave yet they keep him and get rid of one of the three people that made the Kings what they are today. Amazing.
What's more amazing is we get Corliss Williamson back, and two people I've never heard of! We drafted Corliss years ago and he was no good then and he's no good now. What's even MORE amazing then that? They throw in Sacramento native Matt Barnes who has made some of the biggest plays of the season. This kid was pumped to play for the Kings and injected energy everytime he left the bench.
Here are the only reasons I can think of for Petrie's move:
- Get rid of Chris Webber before he gets hurt again (and he will)
- They are saving big money, and will trade Corliss with Peja next year for someone huge like Dirk Nowitzki
- The Maloofs are pissed at the City of Sacramento for not building the new Arena (also breaking news this morning) and are getting ready to move the team
I will say that Jeff Petrie has always made good trades, and hopefully this is no exception. Without Webber it's not really the Kings so maybe it doesn't matter. At least we still have Bibby and Jackson. Maybe it's time for Adelman to move on?

<< Home