miƩrcoles, noviembre 16, 2005

|

14 Bottles of El Tesoro

Yes, 14 bottles. 14 bottles of El Tesoro De Don Felipe, the last handcrafted tequila brought into the US. They arrived unceremoniously last night from the Agave God El Drunkapicho of ancient Mexico. I was thinking about throwing a parade in their honor, but the fucking city wouldn't gave me a permit. Apparently parades are only for the Irish, fireman, and fags.

Eight bottles of Blanco (or Platinum as El Tesoro calls it for some silly reason), three bottles of Reposado, three bottles of Anejo. Life is beautiful. Below is an artists rendition of what the bottles look like.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Why so many you ask? Well, I like El Tesoro Tequila. I like El Tesoro Tequila a lot. I also found a deal to good to pass up. Normal BevMo discounted prices (not full retail) are as follows:

Anejo - $52.99
Reposado - $48.99
Platinum - $44.99


What did I pay?

EL TESORO ANEJO - $32.98
EL TESORO REPOSADO - $28.98
EL TESORO SILVER - $18.98


Really, no shit! $18.98 for one of the best Blanco's of all time! I'm using it to clean my sink and brush my teef at this price. I might even try to make high octane fuel out of it. I was suspicious, but it's legit (well, I haven't tried them yet, but they should be legit). I think this ranks as the biggest agave score of all time!

I may order more, and now you can too. Visit this place:

http://totalbeverage.net