To answer Drunkards questions:
Yes, I think San Andreas is worth it. The game play is similar (it's based on the same game engine) but the game is fucking HUGE. You have three huge cities, plus outskirts of the city with farms and shit. You can do home invasion robberies, recruit gang members to do drive-bys with you, the cars drive better too. You can also swim, you eat to get your health up, all kinds of cool shit. I haven't finished any of the GTA games yet, and this one is going to take forever.
No, you can't be a white guy Drunkard. They were going to have an Asian character, but he couldn't drive the cars well enough to get through the game so they made him black. I hope GTA 5 will have an East Indian character, similar to Apu in the Simpsons. That would fucking rock!
Oh yea, you can also slit throats but I haven't tried that yet. There are also about 100 + new vehicles. I am going to try to take the weekend off and play. I haven't made it very far getting home from work at 9:00 Pm eveynight this week.
Yes, I think San Andreas is worth it. The game play is similar (it's based on the same game engine) but the game is fucking HUGE. You have three huge cities, plus outskirts of the city with farms and shit. You can do home invasion robberies, recruit gang members to do drive-bys with you, the cars drive better too. You can also swim, you eat to get your health up, all kinds of cool shit. I haven't finished any of the GTA games yet, and this one is going to take forever.
No, you can't be a white guy Drunkard. They were going to have an Asian character, but he couldn't drive the cars well enough to get through the game so they made him black. I hope GTA 5 will have an East Indian character, similar to Apu in the Simpsons. That would fucking rock!
Oh yea, you can also slit throats but I haven't tried that yet. There are also about 100 + new vehicles. I am going to try to take the weekend off and play. I haven't made it very far getting home from work at 9:00 Pm eveynight this week.

<< Home