This idea kicks fucking ass!
They should actually do the game where you run drugs the whole length of Baja. They can have Tijuana, La Paz, and San Diego in it too. Some of the cars can be the ugly little bugs with the rear roof section chopped off. Those blue Cabo van taxi's. Squid Roe and Cabo Wabo as nightclubs. They have the whole marina for boats. Have little drug houses you need to raid all over the desert, and hot Latina hookers. Who do we need to contact? This shit would sell! I'm in.
I haven't been playing San Andreas enough due to adult commitments and responsibilities. I just last night made it to San Fierro finally. A few things I have done is max out my muscle, motorcycle skills, and a few of my weapons. Mainly the TEC-9. You can double fist it when you reach hitman level. Very cool. It also helps a lot of the missions finish up easier.
EDIT: Wait a fucking minute.....it's my idea! Go to October 9th and read the commentor. (That's alright, gimme an end credit, bottle of El Tesoro and fish taco and I'll forget!)
http://landsend.blogspot.com/2004_10_01_landsend_archive.html#109734267496577923
They should actually do the game where you run drugs the whole length of Baja. They can have Tijuana, La Paz, and San Diego in it too. Some of the cars can be the ugly little bugs with the rear roof section chopped off. Those blue Cabo van taxi's. Squid Roe and Cabo Wabo as nightclubs. They have the whole marina for boats. Have little drug houses you need to raid all over the desert, and hot Latina hookers. Who do we need to contact? This shit would sell! I'm in.
I haven't been playing San Andreas enough due to adult commitments and responsibilities. I just last night made it to San Fierro finally. A few things I have done is max out my muscle, motorcycle skills, and a few of my weapons. Mainly the TEC-9. You can double fist it when you reach hitman level. Very cool. It also helps a lot of the missions finish up easier.
EDIT: Wait a fucking minute.....it's my idea! Go to October 9th and read the commentor. (That's alright, gimme an end credit, bottle of El Tesoro and fish taco and I'll forget!)
http://landsend.blogspot.com/2004_10_01_landsend_archive.html#109734267496577923

<< Home