domingo, marzo 14, 2004

|
Nice!

Well, the Ebay tickets are now as high as $500+ so me thinks I won't be doing the 1 hour drive to the Lake. Drunk Guy brings up a good point about the "Cabo Rats". These people are nice folks and all, but hardly who I would like to hang out with.

My last Cabo trip was 11 days long. Out of those 11 days Sammy played 7 of them. I saw him ZERO times. This also means Cabo Wabo Cantina was off limits for 7 nights in Cabo. These fuckin' people clog up the streets with there filth. Sleeping in the gutters of CSL at 11:00PM for the tickets that go on sale the next morning. They don't even go out to party. Why do the EMPTY Cabo Wabo old style bottles go for $25 in eBay? Cuz these people don't drink it. They drink Coors. Then they buy the bottles to display so they look they drink the stuff when there friends come over (to watch NASCAR or the WWF or some shit).

Now, I have seen Sammy in Cabo and it was great. He wasn't suppose to play, he jsut got up there and jammed. Lars Ulrich was on the skins, it was fuckin' great! No Van Halen songs, just a bunch of cover tunes. They were also fucked up which helped. That my friends is the Cabo lifestyle. Drinking at the Jungle Bar then running up stairs to catch Sammy for an hour, then on to El Squid Roe till 4AM and hope you wake up by three the next day to make it to the beach.

Flying from Des Moines to Lake Tahoe for a possible chance to see Eddie show up to jam with Hagar (that's the rumor for Sunday) is not a Cabo lifestyle.

Alcohol Related Quote of the Day:

I don't know if he actually said this (according to the Internet he did), but he says some funny shit. Due to me being pissed off about this Cabo Wabo Tahoe thing, here is a quote from Sammy's musical enemy.

I used to have a drinking problem, but now I make more money.
- David Lee Roth