lunes, diciembre 20, 2004

|
Christmas Presents!

I love buying my own Christmas gifts. A couple weeks ago I picked up this:



DELL
UltraSharp 2001FP 20.1-inch Flat Panel LCD Monitor


Very cool, it even has composite and S-Video in which means I can plug the PS2 right into it. It's also one of the few LCD monitors that has a response time fast enough for gaming. My PC requirements are like this 1. Games 2. Porn 3. Work.

My other gift I picked up Friday and I have fallen in love with it.


Sony DSC-V1

I've wanted this camera for awhile now, and Sears.com had it for $299! How do you not buy it for $299. It's out of production and the replacement (DSC-V3) is in the $700 range and is the EXACT same lense but a 7MP. This thing is fucking amazing! It will do TIFF images, has lenses available, and the optic quality is 'da shit. Can't wait to get to Cabo and try it out.