More Kings Bullshit
Being out of town and all I didn't even see these. Here are my thoughts, but I'm more confused then ever.
that's cool. i will probably follow the sixers a little more now that webber is here, but i am honestly following NFL off-season more. which says a lot about sports in this fucking town!at least i've been drinking since 2:30pm. that's a good sign!tough nuts Homepage 02.24.05 - 5:36 pm #
TN, drinking is what life is about. Virtually anyone that has done anything with their life in a positive way was a drinker....Hemmingway, Churchill, Grant, Socrates, Vlade Divac....all drinkers. Oh yea, and I will probably watch the Sixers much more now also.
That's an interesting theory. If it works out, then it migth be worth it. However, I would say that the Kings minus Peja, Webber, Hackson, et al plus KG are no better than the TWolves. KG can't win a title by himself; nobody can. And once he gets to Sacto, what's left of the team. Cutino Mobley?8ZERO8 Homepage 02.25.05 - 7:44 am #
True to a point. Keep in mind we would still have Bibby, Evans and Miller as well. Bibby has been pushing 30 - 40 points a game lately, plus his amazing assists he's always done. Adelman's style of play is very different then Flip's, so KG would have a much better opp. then he had in Minnesota.
Excellent theory - but now you know how I felt when they traded away Randy Johnson from the D-Backs. Basketball is tough also, I will never forget the year Charles Barkley almost won it all for The Suns. It sucks when teams are all about one person, maybe the owne knows what he is doing.... but don't go and count the Suns out this year in the first round. I say they have a shot at it. We should post a list of sports all stars who have turned there back on CaboMasters. Yeah that would be cool.Gredgeman Homepage 02.25.05 - 7:13 pm #
I love the Suns and always have. I even partied with Barkley once when he was in town for a golf pro-am. I think they rely on Nash too much this year. Next year will be another story of course. Yea, that Randy Johnson thing sucked.
its funny... now that the kings have no motivation to be any good (by that i mean the lakers!) you will have to expect descent. the only GLORY they ever got was from the rivalry. what happened next? nothing. why the f*ck would webber count any more. hes just a big money player with nothing to do. stick with kermit, i mean bibby, and all the others glory seekers. to webber i would say good riddance. its not like he is a kevin garnet or anything!deryke Homepage 02.28.05 - 3:54 pm #
Deryke - Do you ever watch games other then the Lakers? Does your sports info come from KTLA? Webber had been close to AVERAGING a triple double the past few weeks before the trade. Kobe doesn't even to that. looking at points on the board by a single player has no meaning on how well a team is doing.
The Kings are in trouble either way, but they still hold the record for sold out games. Arco was sold out three years in a row when they were the worst team in the NBA all three years. We are used to losing. We made the play-offs twice in 18 years. That's what made the team stand out so much to the rest of the country." Shitty team does good" is a better national headline then "Lakers/Celtics/Spurs/Bulls when another title." It gives people hope, and that's what America is all about.
The "rivalry" was all in Shaq's mind to sell tickets and get interview time. It wasn't a big deal up here, but hey, we have a state to run while you guys are doing coke and making movies.
BTW: how is the phone working out? i was gonna get one.deryke Homepage 02.28.05 - 3:55 pm #
Excellent! Recommend it even if you don't need all the BS features. Still learning it and haven't even gotten the Blue Tooth on the laptop or car yet. I don't know if I would pay the $200 after rebates for it though. Mine was free and worth every penny!
i think it's funny that the top text ad at the bottom of this commenter is "Aborting Gay Babies"!it's like the text ad can READ MY MIND!!!!!tough nuts Homepage 02.28.05 - 6:14 pm #
TN, I'm a big supporter of gay abortion so that's fine.
that's cool. i will probably follow the sixers a little more now that webber is here, but i am honestly following NFL off-season more. which says a lot about sports in this fucking town!at least i've been drinking since 2:30pm. that's a good sign!tough nuts Homepage 02.24.05 - 5:36 pm #
TN, drinking is what life is about. Virtually anyone that has done anything with their life in a positive way was a drinker....Hemmingway, Churchill, Grant, Socrates, Vlade Divac....all drinkers. Oh yea, and I will probably watch the Sixers much more now also.
That's an interesting theory. If it works out, then it migth be worth it. However, I would say that the Kings minus Peja, Webber, Hackson, et al plus KG are no better than the TWolves. KG can't win a title by himself; nobody can. And once he gets to Sacto, what's left of the team. Cutino Mobley?8ZERO8 Homepage 02.25.05 - 7:44 am #
True to a point. Keep in mind we would still have Bibby, Evans and Miller as well. Bibby has been pushing 30 - 40 points a game lately, plus his amazing assists he's always done. Adelman's style of play is very different then Flip's, so KG would have a much better opp. then he had in Minnesota.
Excellent theory - but now you know how I felt when they traded away Randy Johnson from the D-Backs. Basketball is tough also, I will never forget the year Charles Barkley almost won it all for The Suns. It sucks when teams are all about one person, maybe the owne knows what he is doing.... but don't go and count the Suns out this year in the first round. I say they have a shot at it. We should post a list of sports all stars who have turned there back on CaboMasters. Yeah that would be cool.Gredgeman Homepage 02.25.05 - 7:13 pm #
I love the Suns and always have. I even partied with Barkley once when he was in town for a golf pro-am. I think they rely on Nash too much this year. Next year will be another story of course. Yea, that Randy Johnson thing sucked.
its funny... now that the kings have no motivation to be any good (by that i mean the lakers!) you will have to expect descent. the only GLORY they ever got was from the rivalry. what happened next? nothing. why the f*ck would webber count any more. hes just a big money player with nothing to do. stick with kermit, i mean bibby, and all the others glory seekers. to webber i would say good riddance. its not like he is a kevin garnet or anything!deryke Homepage 02.28.05 - 3:54 pm #
Deryke - Do you ever watch games other then the Lakers? Does your sports info come from KTLA? Webber had been close to AVERAGING a triple double the past few weeks before the trade. Kobe doesn't even to that. looking at points on the board by a single player has no meaning on how well a team is doing.
The Kings are in trouble either way, but they still hold the record for sold out games. Arco was sold out three years in a row when they were the worst team in the NBA all three years. We are used to losing. We made the play-offs twice in 18 years. That's what made the team stand out so much to the rest of the country." Shitty team does good" is a better national headline then "Lakers/Celtics/Spurs/Bulls when another title." It gives people hope, and that's what America is all about.
The "rivalry" was all in Shaq's mind to sell tickets and get interview time. It wasn't a big deal up here, but hey, we have a state to run while you guys are doing coke and making movies.
BTW: how is the phone working out? i was gonna get one.deryke Homepage 02.28.05 - 3:55 pm #
Excellent! Recommend it even if you don't need all the BS features. Still learning it and haven't even gotten the Blue Tooth on the laptop or car yet. I don't know if I would pay the $200 after rebates for it though. Mine was free and worth every penny!
i think it's funny that the top text ad at the bottom of this commenter is "Aborting Gay Babies"!it's like the text ad can READ MY MIND!!!!!tough nuts Homepage 02.28.05 - 6:14 pm #
TN, I'm a big supporter of gay abortion so that's fine.

<< Home