USA Consulate Visit to Casa Noble Distillery
Casa Noble hosts event for The Consul General and a number of diplomats from the Guadalajara Consulate, at Casa Noble Tequila Distillery
Interesting. This is something I don't mind my tax dollars going to. I did find this comment odd:
"The guests enjoyed the food and tequila along with Mariachi music and a show of skilled Charros and their horses."
Isn't a Charro a tasty cinnamon sugary mexican desert thing? How the fuck do they ride horses? One of the mysteries of Mexico.
Whole article
Interesting. This is something I don't mind my tax dollars going to. I did find this comment odd:
"The guests enjoyed the food and tequila along with Mariachi music and a show of skilled Charros and their horses."
Isn't a Charro a tasty cinnamon sugary mexican desert thing? How the fuck do they ride horses? One of the mysteries of Mexico.
Whole article

<< Home