Welcome Back C-Webb
Alright, I'm fucking tore back on Corona and Cava Antigua right now, but need to get up in a few hours. I have held back writing about the Kings this season out of respect to the Agave Princess. Kai, I know you hate basketball, but I have waited as long as I can.
Chris Webber has started playing ball again. All is right in the world. This dude is 32 or 33 years old and is tracking his best season ever (after three of his worst seasons ever). As a bonus Mike Bibby had a triple double tonight. Fucking amazing. I have taken all my Superbowl money and put it towards some NBA bets. Sorry Drunkard.
I'm leaving at 4AM to drive down to Arizona. Don't fuck with my shit while I'm gone.
Chris Webber has started playing ball again. All is right in the world. This dude is 32 or 33 years old and is tracking his best season ever (after three of his worst seasons ever). As a bonus Mike Bibby had a triple double tonight. Fucking amazing. I have taken all my Superbowl money and put it towards some NBA bets. Sorry Drunkard.
I'm leaving at 4AM to drive down to Arizona. Don't fuck with my shit while I'm gone.

<< Home