HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Fuckin' Drunkard never fails to amaze me. I was starting to think he was losing his superfuckingfunny talent, and just going to high level regular funny shit. Then he comes up with this.
My personal favorite:
"I was driving down the fast lane of the freeway going a very safe 45 MPH when this guy keeps tailgating me. I ignore and finally move over to take my exit. I stop to a redlight when all of a sudden a guy carrying a blue bottle in his hand starts beating me with it."
My personal favorite:
"I was driving down the fast lane of the freeway going a very safe 45 MPH when this guy keeps tailgating me. I ignore and finally move over to take my exit. I stop to a redlight when all of a sudden a guy carrying a blue bottle in his hand starts beating me with it."

<< Home