lunes, marzo 14, 2005

|

What's Happened to Texas?

WTF? A horrible tragedy like this and the Houston Chronicle has the balls to put the headline as:

"Boys involved in shooting played with toy guns"

Is this relevant to the story? I fucking played with real guns as a child and have never shot anyone (in this country, that can be proven or the statute of limitations hasn't run out on). Sounds like another journalist with his/her own agenda.

What has happened to Texas anyway. It used to be mandatory that a child learn to safely use a firearm at this young age, or they would deport them to America.

I don't want to get all politcal or anything here. I hope the parents get punished for the ignorance which has potentially killed their own child. I just expect more from a fine paper like the Houston Chronic. Yes, I know it's an AP story, but they still published it and it's what showed up in Google News for me to bitch about.

Now, if I only new someone at the Chronic to complain too...........