SCORE!
"Authentic Handmade Tortillas"!
Trader Joes had this on a display when I went into buy some Wahoo, so I picked them up of course. I'm trying to find out if they're made by hot Mexican bitches or not, but no reply from them yet. I don't see 'em on the website, but they are there motherfuckers, they are there.
These things kick ass. I made El Bobbo's Cabo Style Fish Tacos last night and I couldn't stop eating the tortillas. I can barely stomach store bought tortillas, but these will keep me from going back to Mexico. I can't wait to get home and eat some more. I may eat only these for the rest of my life.
You're welcome.
Trader Joes had this on a display when I went into buy some Wahoo, so I picked them up of course. I'm trying to find out if they're made by hot Mexican bitches or not, but no reply from them yet. I don't see 'em on the website, but they are there motherfuckers, they are there.
These things kick ass. I made El Bobbo's Cabo Style Fish Tacos last night and I couldn't stop eating the tortillas. I can barely stomach store bought tortillas, but these will keep me from going back to Mexico. I can't wait to get home and eat some more. I may eat only these for the rest of my life.
You're welcome.

<< Home